Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend with (most of) the family

Staci, Kurt, Kennedy, Delaney, Avery and Carson came to visit us in February!  We met up with Amy, Jason, and the kids each day to hang out and do stuff together!  It was so fun!

Okay, this was from the weekend before, but JD and I went to "Saucy's" for Valentine's Day!  I have always wanted a heart-shaped pizza!

Skate City!

Eating at Johnny Rockets!

Laney and Kennedy were just learning how to skate.  The cousins really helped them!  (I love Kennedy's enthusiasm in this picture!)

Who knew that My Little Ponies had magnets in their hooves??

A Denver attraction -- Casa Bonita!   Yummy sopapias. 

Great parents -- my sister and Kurt

And a pinata at Casa Bonita.  

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Someday we hope to join all of you! Miss you. -Shana, Aaron, and Gia

    ReplyDelete