Thursday, June 6, 2013

Spring Break 2013



We decided to head off to Disneyland for Spring Break.  We stayed at a Day's Inn just 3/4 of a mile from the entrance.  We woke up each morning at 6:30, grabbed breakfast, walked to the park, and proceeded to wait in line for a half hour -- just so we could take advantage of every minute.  If you know us, we are NOT morning people and we NEVER wake up early.  Somehow we did for this trip...  We spent 3 whole days at Disneyland and California Adventure.  

California Screamin' roller coaster.  It propels you from a dead stop right here to start the ride.  It was awesome!
                                                                             

I wonder who's his dentist?


Riding on Splash Mountain. I can't put my arms up -- ever!

Keep pulling JD!  In Toon-town.

We do love Disneyland -- but I think I like California Adventure even more!   (I am intrigued with the kid behind JD...)

Always looking to promote good oral hygiene!  

Sad to say, but we can no longer ride the giant swings.  Too much spinning.
The ferris wheel

The baskets in the middle do their own swinging as it goes around.  It's a lot more "violent" than you'd think.
They even had "seasickness" bags in the basket for guests' convenience.

Car's Land!  Fun, fun ride.   Long, long wait.
It's hard to tell by the look on my face, but I love this ride -- California Screamin'.  I always have to hold onto JD's harness -- I like to be close to him when I am a little freaked out!

This was the Indian Jones' Ride.  I think we rode it about 15 times, honestly.
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment