Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Approved!!

(from JD) - We got a text from our caseworker today that our application has been approved and we are now live!  This is a very exciting day for us - filled with possibilities and futures.  I was sitting in a class when I got the text and had the hardest time sitting still or focusing on the lecture.  I couldn't wait to get home and talk to Amanda about it!  Even though we know there could be a long wait ahead for us it's exciting to just be at this place and to know what our next step is (well, besides the endless updates to our application).
(from Amanda) - Wow! I can't believe that we are actually being able to move forward and that we are on  our way to having a family.  It's strange to think about, yet, so exciting!  I told the ladies I work with in Young Women this evening that we were approved.  My friend Shelley was jumping up and down and told me that she would be planning the party when we have a child.  I think she may have even said that she will be renting a tent for the occasion.  This will be fun.....  I am so blessed to have such good friends! The picture above was taken my friend Alysha just for our profile.  She is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment